Learn how to build a net promoter score (NPS) survey directly in Pardot. I will show you how to create an NPS survey that asks the recipient to give you a score from 1 – 10 using an in-email rating that directs them to a Pardot landing page to collect more information.
You might already be tracking MQLs in Salesforce or in Pardot, but are you tracking all the information you need for enhanced reporting? I’ll walk you through the 3 steps you need to take for complete MQL tracking that can be used within reports and dashboard in Salesforce.
The Salesforce Winter ’19 release is quickly approaching, so it’s time to do a recap of my favorite features coming up in the new release. Here are my top 6 picks for the Winter ’19 release including density settings, list view sharing with groups and background utility items for Lightning apps.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 50 Comments
- 2 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 49 Comments
- 3 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 43 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 40 Comments
- 5 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 37 Comments