The Salesforce Winter ’19 release is quickly approaching, so it’s time to do a recap of my favorite features coming up in the new release. Here are my top 6 picks for the Winter ’19 release including density settings, list view sharing with groups and background utility items for Lightning apps.
Create beautiful, responsive landing pages in Pardot by using one of these 2 free Pardot layout templates. These landing page templates are designed specifically for events such as webinars or trade shows, but they will work well with any landing page that contains a form.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you the best way to create a two-column Pardot form. This is a follow up on my original post How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form. By popular request, this new method includes a way to make certain form fields full width. All you have to do is add CSS classes to your form fields and copy & paste the CSS provided into Pardot.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 46 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 39 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 34 Comments
- 4 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 33 Comments
- 5 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 30 Comments