You might already be tracking MQLs in Salesforce or in Pardot, but are you tracking all the information you need for enhanced reporting? I’ll walk you through the 3 steps you need to take for complete MQL tracking that can be used within reports and dashboard in Salesforce.
The Salesforce Winter ’19 release is quickly approaching, so it’s time to do a recap of my favorite features coming up in the new release. Here are my top 6 picks for the Winter ’19 release including density settings, list view sharing with groups and background utility items for Lightning apps.
Create beautiful, responsive landing pages in Pardot by using one of these 2 free Pardot layout templates. These landing page templates are designed specifically for events such as webinars or trade shows, but they will work well with any landing page that contains a form.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 48 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 42 Comments
- 3 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 39 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 39 Comments
- 5 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 31 Comments