Your website is one of your most important demand generation assets and a blog is a way to increase your online presence, making you more visible on Google. It also is a great way to bring prospects into your Pardot database to expand the top of your funnel. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to setup your blog with a Pardot form, how to create a blog welcome email, and how to automate blog digest emails
After launching my Form Style Generator for Pardot Forms, the number one question I receive is ‘how do I create a 2 column form in Pardot?’ I might update the style generator to include this in the future, but in the meantime, here’s how to create a 2 column Pardot form with minimal coding.
Earlier this year at Summit, Marketo announced that they would be launching an Account Based Marketing Platform. As of September 2016, Marketo has officially launched their Account Based Marketing Platform as part of their Summer ’16 launch. There’s been a lot of buzz about Marketo ABM and its benefits, so I thought I would break everything down into the top 9 things you should know about the Marketo Account Based Marketing Platform.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 29 Comments
- 2 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 26 Comments
- 3 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 26 Comments
- 4 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 25 Comments
- 5 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 22 Comments