In this tutorial, you will learn how to customize the default Pardot Unsubscribe page to match your brand. I will show you how to add your logo, update the button and how to customize the opt-out/opt-in text.
The Salesforce Summer ’18 release is quickly approaching, so it’s time to do a recap of my favorite features coming up in the new release. Here are my top 8 picks for the Summer ’18 release including GDPR enhancements to track privacy preferences, enhanced dashboard views, joined reports within Lightning and much more.
Ace your Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder exam by using this practice exam to test your knowledge. This practice exam contains 45 multiple choice questions and covers most of the topics on the Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder exam, including data modeling, security, process automation and business logic.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 45 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 36 Comments
- 3 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 32 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 31 Comments
- 5 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 30 Comments