In this tutorial, you will learn how to customize the default Pardot Unsubscribe page to match your brand. I will show you how to add your logo, update the button and how to customize the opt-out/opt-in text.
The Salesforce Summer ’18 release is quickly approaching, so it’s time to do a recap of my favorite features coming up in the new release. Here are my top 8 picks for the Summer ’18 release including GDPR enhancements to track privacy preferences, enhanced dashboard views, joined reports within Lightning and much more.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 31 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 30 Comments
- 3 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 28 Comments
- 4 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 26 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 24 Comments