In this tutorial, I’ll show you the best way to create a two-column Pardot form. This is a follow up on my original post How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form. By popular request, this new method includes a way to make certain form fields full width. All you have to do is add CSS classes to your form fields and copy & paste the CSS provided into Pardot.
You might already be using UTM parameters to track your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics, but are you capturing that information when a prospect is created in Pardot? Capturing this data is critical in order to assess the value of your marketing campaign and is a lead management best practice.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to customize the default Pardot Unsubscribe page to match your brand. I will show you how to add your logo, update the button and how to customize the opt-out/opt-in text.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 29 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 28 Comments
- 3 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 28 Comments
- 4 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 26 Comments
- 5 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 22 Comments