Salesforce Engage Alerts provide real-time notifications about prospect activity to your desktop and through Salesforce1. You can create your own filters based on activity type, group by region, country and more. Download this one-page Salesforce Engage Alerts Cheat Sheet to help you identify what all the colours, icons and filters mean within the Salesforce Engage Alerts tool.
Salesforce Engage Alerts Cheat Sheet
Identifying which campaigns and channels have influenced an opportunity is a key piece of information to see which marketing campaigns are the most effective. In this tutorial, I’ll walk you through how I use Salesforce campaigns in Pardot to track campaign influence.
The Salesforce Spring ’17 release is being rolled out to all ORGs later this week, so it’s time to do a recap of my favorite features coming up in the new release. This release includes some of the most-requested Lightning Experience usability enhancements. If you’re like me and have been hesitant to switch your Sales Cloud users over to the Lightning Experience, this release might change your mind.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 29 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 28 Comments
- 3 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 28 Comments
- 4 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 26 Comments
- 5 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 22 Comments