Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 46 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 38 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 32 Comments
- 4 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 32 Comments
- 5 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 30 Comments