You might already be using UTM parameters to track your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics, but are you capturing that information when a lead comes into your database? Capturing this data is critical in order to assess the value of your marketing campaign and is a lead management best practice.
How does the Marketo to Salesforce integration actually work? After many implementing Marketo to Salesforce integrations, I’ve learned what objects are synced, what happens in the sync cycle and how to optimize the sync speed.
Showing email content on mobile devices only isn’t as easy as applying “display:none” to the element, it requires a lot more code. Using this technique you can choose what you show on elements ONLY on mobile devices.
Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 39 Comments
- 2 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 30 Comments
- 3 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 30 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 30 Comments
- 5 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 28 Comments