Showing email content on mobile devices only isn’t as easy as applying “display:none” to the element, it requires a lot more code. Using this technique you can choose what you show on elements ONLY on mobile devices.
Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 37 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 30 Comments
- 3 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 28 Comments
- 4 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 28 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 26 Comments