In May 2015 Marketo released fully responsive landing pages, also called guided landing pages. Unlike the free-form (drag & drop) landing page editor the new guided landing page editor provides structured editing for fully responsive landing pages. Marketo offers some guided landing pages that you can download, but this tutorial will show you how to code a brand new template and how to convert existing landing pages.
Make sure your next email campaign looks great on every device using these 5 frameworks.
You might already be using UTM parameters to track your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics, but are you capturing that information when a lead comes into your database? Capturing this data is critical in order to assess the value of your marketing campaign and is a lead management best practice.
How does the Marketo to Salesforce integration actually work? After many implementing Marketo to Salesforce integrations, I’ve learned what objects are synced, what happens in the sync cycle and how to optimize the sync speed.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 46 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 39 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 34 Comments
- 4 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 33 Comments
- 5 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 30 Comments