Need some email design inspiration? Here are 10 beautiful emails, to get your inspiration flowing.
A couple months ago I wrote a tutorial on how to use UTM parameters to capture lead source. The tutorial is an in-depth overview of how to capture URL parameters when a lead visits a landing page directly but if a lead visits a different page then fills out the form, those URL parameters won’t be captured. To fix this issue, you can store cookies in the lead’s browser and configure the form fields to pull from the cookie values instead of the URL parameter.
Welcome emails are a great way to introduce subscribers to your brand since it is expected by the recipient from a triggered activity. Welcome emails are also most likely to get a higher open rate and clickthrough rate than operational emails and promotional emails. What does a good welcome email look like? Here are 10 beautifully designed welcome emails for your inspiration.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 46 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 38 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 32 Comments
- 4 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 32 Comments
- 5 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 30 Comments