Lead source is an important data point you need to capture in order to report on the value of your marketing campaigns. Marketo is flexible and offers a couple different ways to capture lead source. Here’s how to capture lead source in Marketo in 4 different ways.
Some versions of Outlook are defaulting the font to Times New Roman, even if the font family fallback is defined in the code. Learn how to override this using this quick tip.
Lead source is an important data point you need to capture in order to report on the value of your marketing campaigns. This article will walk you through how to setup and track lead source within Pardot.
Make sure your emails look great on the iPhone with these 6 tips. Learn how to remove the blue underlined links, how to set a pre-header and more!
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 50 Comments
- 2 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 49 Comments
- 3 The Best Way to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 43 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source in Pardot 42 Comments
- 5 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 37 Comments