Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 29 Comments
- 2 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 27 Comments
- 3 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 26 Comments
- 4 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 26 Comments
- 5 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 22 Comments