Do you ever have trouble finding the perfect color palette for your design project? Most designers do, but there are many tools to help you come up with the perfect color scheme. Here are 12 fresh color resources to help you out.
Need some email design inspiration? Here are 10 beautiful emails, to get your inspiration flowing.
A couple months ago I wrote a tutorial on how to use UTM parameters to capture lead source. The tutorial is an in-depth overview of how to capture URL parameters when a lead visits a landing page directly but if a lead visits a different page then fills out the form, those URL parameters won’t be captured. To fix this issue, you can store cookies in the lead’s browser and configure the form fields to pull from the cookie values instead of the URL parameter.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 33 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 30 Comments
- 3 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 28 Comments
- 4 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 28 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 24 Comments