This is a weekly news post where I share my favourite email marketing related posts from the past week.
Popular Email Marketing News of the Week: May 25, 2015 - June 1, 2015
The new Marketo email editor allows for more customizations than ever before. You now have the ability to create modules, color pickers, number variables and more, but your email templates need to follow the email template 2.0 syntax in order to take advantage of these features. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to create a Marketo 2.0 friendly template and how to turn your existing 1.0 email templates to 2.0 email templates.
Marketo recently rolled out a new email editor, also referred to as the Email Editor 2.0, for their Spring ’16 release. This highly anticipated feature allows for a better experience when editing and creating emails within Marketo. However, there are a couple things you should know before enabling the new email editor. Here are 10 things you should know about the new Marketo email editor.
I’m a Marketing Operations Manager and Marketo Certified Expert who is passionate about front-end development, web design, data, and email marketing. LEARN MORE
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 19 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 18 Comments
- 3 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 16 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 12 Comments