This is a weekly news post where I share my favourite email marketing related posts from the past week.
How does the Marketo to Salesforce integration actually work? After many implementing Marketo to Salesforce integrations, I’ve learned what objects are synced, what happens in the sync cycle and how to optimize the sync speed.
Showing email content on mobile devices only isn’t as easy as applying “display:none” to the element, it requires a lot more code. Using this technique you can choose what you show on elements ONLY on mobile devices.
Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
Welcome to my blog, where I share, tips, tricks, thoughts and solutions that I learn in my daily life as a sales and marketing professional.
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 25 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 25 Comments
- 3 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 23 Comments
- 4 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 22 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 20 Comments