Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
I am a results focused marketing automation expert, with a strong background in design and development. With a high level computer science background, I have the unique ability to design, code and understand data, while utilizing this skillset to further enhance my value and ROI in the digital marketing space.
- 1 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 23 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 22 Comments
- 3 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 20 Comments
- 4 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 19 Comments
- 5 How to Add Placeholder Text Within Pardot Forms 18 Comments