Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
I’m a Marketo & Pardot expert with a strong background in design and development. I specialize in email marketing, lead nurturing and CRM integrations for marketing and sales alignment. LEARN MORE
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 18 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 14 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments
- 4 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 12 Comments
- 5 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 12 Comments