You might already be using UTM parameters to track your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics, but are you capturing that information when a lead comes into your database? Capturing this data is critical in order to assess the value of your marketing campaign and is a lead management best practice.
This is a weekly news post where I share my favourite email marketing related posts from the past week.
How does the Marketo to Salesforce integration actually work? After many implementing Marketo to Salesforce integrations, I’ve learned what objects are synced, what happens in the sync cycle and how to optimize the sync speed.
Showing email content on mobile devices only isn’t as easy as applying “display:none” to the element, it requires a lot more code. Using this technique you can choose what you show on elements ONLY on mobile devices.
Outlook still doesn’t conform to the latest HTML standards. Unfortunately, it uses the Microsoft Word as the rendering engine. There are a lot of common tags/formatting that doesn’t work in Outlook. Using conditional logic to target Outlook is a great way to get past Outlook’s rendering quirks.
I’m a Marketo & Pardot expert with a strong background in design and development. I specialize in email marketing, lead nurturing and CRM integrations for marketing and sales alignment. LEARN MORE
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 17 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 14 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments
- 4 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 11 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 10 Comments