In May 2015 Marketo released fully responsive landing pages, also called guided landing pages. Unlike the free-form (drag & drop) landing page editor the new guided landing page editor provides structured editing for fully responsive landing pages. Marketo offers some guided landing pages that you can download, but this tutorial will show you how to code a brand new template and how to convert existing landing pages.
Make sure your next email campaign looks great on every device using these 5 frameworks.
I am a results focused marketing automation expert, with a strong background in design and development. With a high level computer science background, I have the unique ability to design, code and understand data, while utilizing this skillset to further enhance my value and ROI in the digital marketing space.
- 1 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 22 Comments
- 2 How to Use Pardot Form Handlers 20 Comments
- 3 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 20 Comments
- 4 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 19 Comments
- 5 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments