In May 2015 Marketo released fully responsive landing pages, also called guided landing pages. Unlike the free-form (drag & drop) landing page editor the new guided landing page editor provides structured editing for fully responsive landing pages. Marketo offers some guided landing pages that you can download, but this tutorial will show you how to code a brand new template and how to convert existing landing pages.
Make sure your next email campaign looks great on every device using these 5 frameworks.
I’m a Marketo & Pardot expert with a strong background in design and development. I specialize in email marketing, lead nurturing and CRM integrations for marketing and sales alignment. LEARN MORE
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 18 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 14 Comments
- 3 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments
- 4 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 12 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 11 Comments