Do you ever have trouble finding the perfect color palette for your design project? Most designers do, but there are many tools to help you come up with the perfect color scheme. Here are 12 fresh color resources to help you out.
Need some email design inspiration? Here are 10 beautiful emails, to get your inspiration flowing.
A couple months ago I wrote a tutorial on how to use UTM parameters to capture lead source. The tutorial is an in-depth overview of how to capture URL parameters when a lead visits a landing page directly but if a lead visits a different page then fills out the form, those URL parameters won’t be captured. To fix this issue, you can store cookies in the lead’s browser and configure the form fields to pull from the cookie values instead of the URL parameter.
I’m a Marketing Operations Manager and Marketo Certified Expert who is passionate about front-end development, web design, data, and email marketing. LEARN MORE
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 19 Comments
- 2 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 18 Comments
- 3 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 16 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 12 Comments