Need some email design inspiration? Here are 10 beautiful emails, to get your inspiration flowing.
A couple months ago I wrote a tutorial on how to use UTM parameters to capture lead source. The tutorial is an in-depth overview of how to capture URL parameters when a lead visits a landing page directly but if a lead visits a different page then fills out the form, those URL parameters won’t be captured. To fix this issue, you can store cookies in the lead’s browser and configure the form fields to pull from the cookie values instead of the URL parameter.
This is a weekly news post where I share my favourite email marketing related posts from the past week.
Welcome emails are a great way to introduce subscribers to your brand since it is expected by the recipient from a triggered activity. Welcome emails are also most likely to get a higher open rate and clickthrough rate than operational emails and promotional emails. What does a good welcome email look like? Here are 10 beautifully designed welcome emails for your inspiration.
I’m a Marketo & Pardot expert with a strong background in design and development. I specialize in email marketing, lead nurturing and CRM integrations for marketing and sales alignment. LEARN MORE
- 1 How to Turn any Landing Page into a Pardot Layout Template 19 Comments
- 2 How to Display Dynamic Content on a Page Using URL Parameters 14 Comments
- 3 How To Embed a Pardot Form on Your Website The Right Way 14 Comments
- 4 How To Use UTM Parameters to Capture Lead Source 14 Comments
- 5 How to Create a 2 Column Pardot Form 12 Comments